Okanagan Fertilizer requires a Sales Agronomist to service our rapidly growing lower mainland horticulture client base.
Sales Agronomist – Horticulture
The successful applicant will be eager to increase sales and will excel within an incentive based compensation system. Post secondary education in horticulture, business or a related field is preferred. Strong sales and communication skills are critical.
Job responsibilities include;
- Driving sales to new and existing clients by providing industry leading crop-input products and superior agronomic support.
- Meeting clients on-farm through daily travel within the lower mainland.
- Working with management in developing sales strategy and sales targets, including weekly reports of sales activity.
- Developing expertise in the areas of plant and soil fertility as well as weed, disease and insect management.
- Providing on-site soil sampling, plant tissue sampling, crop scouting and related agronomic services.
- Representing Okanagan Fertilizer at grower meetings, trade shows, industry events, etc.
Compensation will be based on sales performance and industry experience.
This position will be filled in February 2017.
Please send your resume to Ken Clancy by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
153 Mile Fertilizer
Williams Lake, BC